6 Arai helmets
6 Shoei helmets
7 Alpinestar boots

Not only boots and helmet but i also modify a couple file

Including :

1. MotoGP riding style (Lorenzo style)

2. Default bike in riding style editor

3. Increase bike realism

4. Manual clutch (Unfortunately there is no dedicated button for this)

5. Unlock unavailable bike category for certain tracks

ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR ORIGINAL FILE IN CASE YOU NEED IT SOMETIME!

Installation :...

Read more about this resource...

I tried to install the mod but nothing has changed. Where should I put every single file?
Where did you paste it? Game directory?

Every file has its own folder, you just have to replace the game content

You may have to read this : http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/mixfile-remixer.71456/

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/mixfile-remixer.71456/

You need to unpack 3 files :
1. GFXGEM.MIX
2. DATA.MIX
3. CHARACTERS.MIX

After done unpacking those 3 files, as i said you just have to replace it with the modded files
And then repack and replace each .MIX files

Where did you paste it? Game directory?

Every file has its own folder, you just have to replace the game content

You may have to read this : http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/mixfile-remixer.71456/

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/mixfile-remixer.71456/

You need to unpack 3 files :
1. GFXGEM.MIX
2. DATA.MIX
3. CHARACTERS.MIX

After done unpacking those 3 files, as i said you just have to replace it with the modded files
And then repack and replace each .MIX files
is " CHARACTERS " is a .MIX file ? Because i just see a Characters Folder, not a MIX file

is " CHARACTERS " is a .MIX file ? Because i just see a Characters Folder, not a MIX file

Yep man, i didn't see characters.mix
Tried everything i know to install that mod. But the rider always disappeared on the game. Shows only the bike.
What did i do wrong?
Sorry if I made you guys confused, the "CHARACTERS" mod folder should be install in RiderRacing.MIX That is in YourGameDirectory\Characters\Rider

Last edited:
Yes, but how come the rider is disappeared? I did everything usual with mixfile remixer, but somehow i made my rider disappeared. Did i missed something?
I don't know, try to repack like this
Sketch.png

ok tried your mod but same problem for me, rebuild riderracing.mix but ingame nothing appears, and i checked also that you have made a mistake repacking files the right place for the skins are boots/pictures folder not only boots same a helmets/pictures not only helmets

Cucorial updated Ride 2 ModSSS with a new update entry:

Improvements install

Alright since everyone complaining about almost everything, here's the new update

BACKUP EVERYTHING IN CASE YOU NEED IT SOMETIME!

All you have to do is extract the rar, repack the DATA and GFXGEM mod folder to your original .mix fileView attachment 167842 View attachment 167843 View attachment 167844

Now unpack your original RiderRacing.mix fileView attachment 167846
Copy and replace the extracted .mix files with the modded "CHARACTERS" folders
Then repack and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited by a moderator:
Will this mod work online and how do I install without changing the bike handling? Or do you have a description of what you changed?
No, it didn't work online because the data.mix files been changed. The bike handling is in the PHYSICS/VEHICLES/PLAYERDATA and change the DEFAULTBIKERIDE.BML to original Ride 2 file

Cucorial updated Ride 2 ModSSS with a new update entry:

Improvement + Complete Cucorials

Hi it's me again! It's been awhile since my last update and i'm glad there's so much people still downloading my mods, but also there are still so much people confused on how to install or how to apply this mods. So in this new file i've included 'Cucorial':p how to install them, i make this as clear as i can and i hope this would help. Do you know that i've also removed restricted bike in some circuit category?View attachment 214361 Wich means you can ride a superbike or even H2R in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, nice job, that's what i was looking for Ride 2, how to ADD items instead replace them, i use a female character and i was wondering for personal purpose to use textures male suits to add new female suits and viceversa, for male too just the less suits for female... but i don't know which file on data.mix must be edited to add new entities, can u help me please?

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea