1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Ricmotech Real Gear Pro GT1

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by William Moody, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Hi am thinking of getting a new set of pedals anyone have these or could recommend a good set around £500?

2. millen

millen
    Premium Member

I've only seen the videos The Simpit and Sim Racing Review have done on the pedals. Both were very positive.

But I haven't seen or heard of anyone else buying them. Would really like to hear some user reviews on these as well.

3. Kurt Vanhee

Kurt Vanhee
    Premium Member

Maybe have a look @the DSD pedals.
    Reviews are not hard too find.

4. Hi,

I've just installed my heusinkveld engineering pro pedals.
    I came from a slightly modded g25pedalset and my god, the difference is HUGE!
    The feel is so much more immersive and I've done only a handful of laps but I know I am
    already able to brake later than with my g25set. They are very adjustable in many ways and the heusinkveld engineering team is very flexible and always prepared to answer questions if you have them.
    I would buy from them again without a doubt.

5. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

For €600+ I'd want the pedals to give me a foot massage and make my coffee too! :confused:

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  6. well I have to dissapoint you then. The foot massage is decent but the coffee tastes like **** :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon... Premium Member

First time i heard about the Ricmotech and im impressed by the RealGear GTpro2 Suspended Polished 3-Pedal Set. Looking very nice. Wished Barry Roland would have a look at the Ricmotech stuff.

8. Dietmar

Dietmar
    Premium Member

But would those pedals be in your price range? Especially if you add EU VAT and customs? (which I think you have to when you order the kit in the US)

9. Boby Kim

Boby Kim

Well, that is a problem indeed...EU VAT + customs = a long weekend Berlin by plane.

10. Boby Kim

Boby Kim

Called the customs phone today and it seems that for The Netherlands i "only":cautious: have to pay 21% BTW / VAT which comes down to 150 euro's. Including shipment which will be somewere around 30 euro's. Buying those pedals will cost around 1000 euro's:whistling:

11. still not that bad for a hydraulic set Boby