1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RFevolutions products

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by EsnN, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Hello guys,

Anyone got experience with the products from RFevolutions? (http://rfevolutions.com/) I might be interested in the DTM steering wheel however considering the cost I would rather get a feedback first.

2. Hi there I purchased a basic button box from this person last year on eBay , it cost me £50
    And it went in the bin a few months ago , the only part I kept was the symproject JC 24 board that he used inside. It's put together at home with black n decker drill and a bit of bodging, the layout was bad, buttons and switches to close together , buttons styles were random , small toggle switches were (on off on Type) not just simple ( on off type) and the rotary encoders are no were near as good as DSD, SRH, symprojects or Bodnar . RF pictures easily fool you though when you get it in your hands you can see it was amateur night. I certainly would not risk buying again from RF and wouldn't suggest you hand over a couple of hundred quid for a wheel either, it may work ok for a while but it won't last "IMO" hope this helps
  3. I bought his basic handbrake last year. It's a looks like it's based on the Frex version, but quite a bit less polished. I can't deny it works fine and it's very robust. The controller for the handbrake is from a joypad. For price it's fine, but don't expect high quality workmanship.
  4. All right thanks guys!