rfDynHUD in Race 07?

Does anyone know if rfDynHUD work in the Race07 series? If so, would anyone care to share how to install and configure it? Thanks

I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that rfDynHUD is an rFactor Mod? If so, then unless the author has released a version for Race 07, it isn't going to work as things function in different places and with some different names in Race than what was done in rFactor.

Thanks Jim. With a few tweaks I know it will work in some other sims like Game Stock Car, and GTR-GTR2 (ISI-GMotor platform, just like rfactor and others). Since Race07 runs also on the ISI-GMotor platform, I think it will probably run on it as well. I was just hoping that someone had already figured out how to tweak it to make it work and save me some time.

That sounds right. I recently asked for some help to install the rFactor Map Plugin with XD, over at the rFactor forum on RD. I installed it directly into the rFactor main folder.

The gentleman that helped me had this to say..."Awesome to hear that you have got it working .It's a great add on. I like it so much that I have it over on GTR2, GT Legends, Race 07 as well as rFactor" :)
This leads me to believe you would be able to do it with rFactorDyn Hud.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.