rFactorAIWCAMeditor won't open.

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
I have downloaded all the files, including the DEVFiles folder and put it all in the right place, but it won't open. When I click on the exe, the cursor puts up the blue "Loading" circle for about a second, before it stops and nothing happens. I had it working on my previous laptop, but my new Windows 8.1 laptop won't work. Could it be that it is looking in Program Files rather than Program Files (x86) (Where the data is), and if so, how do I change it.

Try -

If it's the rFactor one (not the Guitarmaen one) then the exe needs to go into the rFactor folder where the rFactor exe is. If its the Guitarmaen's Editor that also should go into the rFactor main folder with the other files. And it needs to be configured - (rF_AIW_CAM.conf).

Try -

If it's the rFactor one (not the Guitarmaen one) then the exe needs to go into the rFactor folder where the rFactor exe is. If its the Guitarmaen's Editor that also should go into the rFactor main folder with the other files. And it needs to be configured - (rF_AIW_CAM.conf).
it's not the Guitarmaen one. Where do I find the configure file?

Hi,

Just read this topic, haven't used AIW CAM editor in years. I'm running Windows 10 Pro 64bit, and just tried the AIW CAM editor (Version3.97), and it works straight away.
aiw1.png

Hi,

Just read this topic, haven't used AIW CAM editor in years. I'm running Windows 10 Pro 64bit, and just tried the AIW CAM editor (Version3.97), and it works straight away.
View attachment 466526
Do you know how to edit waypoints? because there is a waypoint that make ai brake too much, when im racing offline i forgot the fast turn that make ai brake, you know, front wing say goodbye, idk how to move waypoints in this tool

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back