rFactor Simulation Career - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused now, what I'm going to do?
Edit: Sorry @SATLAB90 but I've decided to stay at DTK Racing with Laad.. I know it'll cause liveries conflict but I'm happy with my team I joined this year..

Last edited:
Here's another solution then. If Davin takes the Lotus Renault livery which he has already said, then if SATLAB joins forces with Ron Squire, they can keep the liveries. If everyone is happy with that, then the problem is sorted.

we say too many yellow cars, so what? there are many series around the world with numerous similar cars, you just make do with what you have.
No one wants to back down, why should they? there will be subtle differences and we'll see them, it'll work

I think having a red Santader logo would be seen on the engine cover of a yellow car. It would make a difference. Maybe Monster on the 2nd one, and 3rd with no logos
The liveries are specific ones. SATLAB has a Jordan F1 livery and both me and Ron have sponsorless custom liveries. Neither of us want to put sponsors on it, and it still wouldn't solve the problem anyway.

The yellow cqr owners can agree on having something different mainly in the front of the car. Someone will have more black, someone will have it all yellow and someone another colour.

As I said, there are 3 yellow and black teams. There are other problems with having 3 teams of the same colour. So can we PLEASE have a compromise somewhere. @SATLAB90 could you please consider joining Ron's team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes