rFactor Simulation Career - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is assigned by championship order from the last season, it doesn't create number one drivers, remember that the game doesn't simulate team orders. I am listening to you guys, and I can see a few of you want it, but I am not a fan of the new system in F1, and I want to keep this true to how it should be, so the numbers are being assigned based on the season 1 championship.
Ah i thought you would look at constructors order and assign the numbers based on that position and then drivers way. Like we finish 4 by constructors. Then florin will get 7 and me 8 cause he stands higher. That was my thought

Ah i thought you would look at constructors order and assign the numbers based on that position and then drivers way. Like we finish 4 by constructors. Then florin will get 7 and me 8 cause he stands higher. That was my thought
Well, as I'm not sure how many constructors will carry on, I just decided to do it by the drivers championship. It could change though.

There will be too many Yellow cars. :( Unless you make a different Jordan skin (like the 7Up one) I'll have to request you do something different.
But I have this skin from the past season and I don't want to change it... Please, ask to someone else to change the colour of his skin (If they have fantasy liveries, they can easily do it... I have a real one and if I change it, i will destroy the original design)

But I have this skin from the past season and I don't want to change it... Please, ask to someone else to change the colour of his skin (If they have fantasy liveries, they can easily do it... I have a real one and if I change it, i will destroy the original design)
The problem is that your team mate for the last season @Davin.Rizuki used the Jordan with the Indonesian flag where you had the Italian as his car. He has now moved to my DTK Racing and is using the Jordan livery to fit with the yellow and black of DTK. Now, you can see that if two cars on different teams have the same livery, it's going to be confusing. @Ron Squire has a yellow livery that he said he is going to use this season. So someone is going to have to be disappointed.

Either Davin now leaves DTK and rejoins Jordan (he seemed to not want to stay) and I have to come to an agreement with Ron over who gets the other yellow; you join Squire Motorsports (Potentially creating Squire-Mauri) and get a slightly different Jordan livery that is yellow; or you create a new livery.

As a neutral one here (iam not involved in yellow ;)) id say that Satlab is allowed to stay with his livery. He made it. He invested quite some time in it. So if somebody has to change it shouldnt be Satlab

Right then @Davin.Rizuki, there appears to be a problem with you using the Jordan livery at DTK. You seem to have moved to DTK because you wanted a more successful team. In this game, you only spend money upgrading your driver, rather than the cars, which might be why you moved. If you want to stay at DTK, you'll need a new livery.

@Ron Squire, would it be possible to make the main colour of your car different?

Right then @Davin.Rizuki, there appears to be a problem with you using the Jordan livery at DTK. You seem to have moved to DTK because you wanted a more successful team. In this game, you only spend money upgrading your driver, rather than the cars, which might be why you moved. If you want to stay at DTK, you'll need a new livery.

@Ron Squire, would it be possible to make the main colour of your car different?
Lotus Renault please..

Right here's the problem now. I want all teams to have largely similar liveries, but not too many of the same colour. We now have 3 teams wanting yellow and black liveries: DTK, Jordan and Squire. All teams have all got liveries specifically made too.

The only solution that would stop liveries having to change I can see is if @Davin.Rizuki goes back to Jordan with @SATLAB90 and I re-form Squire-Laad Motorsports (In association with DTK Racing) with @Ron Squire.

Or
DTK with Mainly Yellow and Black
Jordan with Black, Red and big Yellow Sections
Squire with Mainly Black and Yellow

;)

SATLAB doesn't want to change his livery, neither do me or Ron. That is the problem.

OK...

SATLAB keeps his livery
You and Ron make varied versions, so perhaps one with a lot of black and some yellow etc.

Or, add big numbers onto each car to vary it. You're welcome ;)

OK...

SATLAB keeps his livery
You and Ron make varied versions, so perhaps one with a lot of black and some yellow etc.
Mine looks like Dantomkia though. if Davin goes back to Jordan and I go back to Squire-Laad, there won't be a problem. But no more mainly yellow cars.

I have other graphical problems with more than two teams of the same colour schemes, before other people start choosing. Bare that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back