1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

rFactor - NAGT 1.5 – Chevrolet Camaro Preview Video

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Ivo Simons, May 14, 2010.

1. The Pits have released a preview video of the upcoming 1.5 version of their NAGT mod for rFactor, showing the new version’s most important addition in action.

Version 1.5 will introduce the Chevrolet Camaro to the mod’s lineup of cars, the American muscle car will face notable competition from other cars that race in the GT class of the American SPEED World Challenge Series

Source: VirtualR

2. Underestimated mod imo. Its more difficult then other mods maybe that throws people off?
    But its next to GT cars in the Endurance mod that requires driving techniques like blipping.
    Looking forward to the Camaro.

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Maybe nice to test this mod in the racing club? Movie looks awesome!:D

4. Loved this mod. I only ran one series with it but loved the pontiac. As Ivo said, blipping and straightline braking were requisite skills but a great hi-res skin set and lovely sounds...

5. Yeah the Pontiac is a nice car. But all of them are. Created from the beginning for League use with different strengths. :)

6. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

One of my favorite mods! The 1.4 version i use to test my tracks build with Bob's Track Builder.

7. Very enjoyable video, must check this mod out sometime soon :cool: