1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rFactor - License renewals

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Alex Guehennec, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys,

I've downloaded and bought rFactor few months ago and since, I've used up all my 5 license renewals, and when I want reinstall rFactor and activate it, a screen say to me :

" Our records indicate that you have purchased this product before but you have already used up all your license renewals. "

Have you got a solution for that or am I forced to pay again (if yes it's scandalous)

Thx if somebody help me

2. Oh it looks like good with your link Simon, they say that we can reactivate it indefinitely with contacting them
    I'll do that now for see lol

Thanks very Simon for the tip it's cool
    I'll post here if it's a nice support or not lol

3. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Another tip for the future:
    You can backup your license file in case you reinstall hardware.
    Don't know exactly the location from memory, but somewhere in Documents & Settings\..... (appdata or local data)\tymedia

Works great and saves license issues.

4. There you go.

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Trymedia\licenses

5. Thank you guys, if I had known this before I would have done, cause a night has passed and no license from support. That's a sign to push me to work instead of playing

6. Thats not how they usually work ! I had some simular problems in the past and they answerd in 1 hour.
    I asume you send a mail to this ? >>>>mailto:support@rfactor.net

7. I hope with you m8 :thumb:

8. It's ok, very nice and fast support they are
    Very here too guys, thank you for the tips ,)

9. Anytime Alex :thumb:

10. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Please note that this is a hidden folder so you will have to enable it to show hidden folders in your setting before you can see it :)

11. Yes it's good to save that if it's happen a crash or reinstall
    In Vista there is on C:\ProgramData\Trymedia\licenses (if somebody search lol)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.