1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rFactor - How to broadcast races?

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Fahad Gaffoor, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Guys,
    I was wondering if there was any way that you can broadcast rfactor races on Real Time?
    I mean there are liveview plugins and stuffs, but i was hoping for something to show the races Live

Please help me.
  2. Live stream is good to you and its free or simtv that is free also
  3. you can also use OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) so you can stream to youtube as well if you are a YouTube Partner, which is free both of them
  4. Only use OBS if you have a high end PC cos when I was trying to stream rfactor with OBS there was soooooo much lag

5. http://obsproject.com/estimator I recommend Open Broadcaster Software, cos I put in my PC specs and followed these instructions, and I had reasonable streaming quality with rfactor, and I use an 8GB AMD Radeon laptop. Ignore what it says about bitrate, cos on mine it came up with 5 and 3, but do exactly what it says with everything else.
  6. @Fahad Gaffoor
    You could use "Windows media encoder 9 series", with a plugin like "TVstyle" for rfactor.
  7. e.g. rFDynHUD as it easier than TVStyle
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Agreed