rFactor Hillclimb

I change the SCN file the codes. Not working. I going to rFactor, Test Weekend, MY TRACK, loading, and typical microsoft beep (lmao :D). I cant see the images, this is the problem. In BTB i created a Start/Scetor 1/Sector 2/Finish. This is the problem, or not?

rFactor doesn't use the Start or End gates, they're only for RBR. For laps, rFactor uses sector 1, sector 2 and Finish.

Before the start line, you need to place a sector 1 and sector 2. Put the finish gate on the start line. (2nd pic in lordpantsington's post).

Now follow the rest of lordpantsington's instructions (the new finish gate goes on the finish line). I did a drag track and it worked perfectly. :)

Your problem is that you added the code for Xfinish01.gmt, xsector1001.gmt, and xsector2002.gmt, but you didn't actually create the files. In other words, you missed a crucial step. rFactor can't load files if they don't exist, it really doesn't like it, and it will CTD.

I cant see the all lordpantsington's pictures!

asd.PNG

This is in BTB:

nemtom.PNG

nemtom.PNG

Before you export your track with the timing sectors like this picture, you have to export it once time before; that the start line is on the position where your car starts, the sector 1 and sector 2 is in front of the start-line (xfinish).

After export, go to your track folder and rename it as:
XFinish01.gmt, XSector1001.gmt, XSector2002.gmt

Than export your track with the timing gates like your pictures and rename the .scn file of your track like this:

Instance=Xfinish
{
Render=False Change=False
MeshFile=XFinish01.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False
MeshFile=XFinish.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False
Response=VEHICLE,TIMING
}
Instance=Xsector1
{
Render=False Change=False
MeshFile=xsector1.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False
MeshFile=XSector1001.gmt CollTarget=True HATTarget=False