• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

rFactor Friday events: PCC GB Series

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Lee Palmer, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Lee Palmer

Lee Palmer

Ratings:
    +64
    Now that the Christmas season is over, it is time to announce a brand new event to the rFactor European Club. The Porsche Carrera Cup, specifically the Great Britain series. The events will be ran on Friday evenings at 20:00 GMT. In a similar style to GP2 and Skoda series, the events will feature two 20 minute sprint events - with qualifying beforehand.

PCC_Head5.jpg

The first event will be at Nürburgring this Friday - 7th January 2011. If your interested in this series then the signup thread for this event can be found: Here!!

2. Adam Eggbeer

Adam Eggbeer

Ratings:
    +115
    Can't wait :)

3. Mapu

Mapu

Ratings:
    +519
    That's going to be a fun event for sure! But it's a tough choice between WTM and PCC for me.

4. Simon Roberts

Simon Roberts

Ratings:
    +257
    Im having some of this deffo! Been waiting for this mod to come up for a LONG time.

5. Lee Palmer

Lee Palmer

Ratings:
    +64
    Why's it a choice Marcel? There on different days.

6. Mapu

Mapu

Ratings:
    +519
    Yip but I cannot race on two days a week, there's not enough time. :)

I'll be in the first event to see if there is much of a difference between this mod and the Enduracers Porsche Cup mod.

7. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

Ratings:
    +660
    Will be racing in this event! :D I love the porsches and the Nurburgring. :)

So, I wish you guys good luck!