rFactor Camera Movements

Hi!

I have a bit of a dilemma, I'm going to make some TV-Style race and qualifying videos of the AI in my VFR F1 2012 mod and have been playing around all day with camera angles and how to manually move them, I originally used the mouse but the camera movements were far to rocky and jerky. I then had a brainstorm. I decided to see what the analogue sticks on my Xbox 360 controller would be like, bought specifically for PC gaming (I detest Xbox's all the way, PC and PS3 FTW!) I figured that the movement would be nice and fluent when chasing a car down a straight, but the camera seems to spin violently out of control everytime I move the right analogue stick, my setup is that the left analogue stick (Top of controller) moves the camera left, right, up & down along the track. Whilst the right analogue stick (Bottom of controller) Zooms in and out and pans left & right, it seems to be the panning left and right that's the issue, every sensitivity setting for the controller is on it's lowest but it still does it.

Do any of you have any solutions?

Thanks!
Tomoz1123

I haven't tied yet but I'm going to create a controller profile specifically for replays and try to map my flight stick axis to pan/title and zoom of the free camera. I'l let you know if it works. I cant get smooth shots with the mouse either.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back