rFactor and new Nvidia update

Erik Tveit

I can haz cookie?
Yesterday I played rFactor normally in the Pcc event @ Nurburgring. After that I installed a update to my graphic card, and when I now tries to play rFactor it just sends me to the window where I edit the resolution in rFactor..

I'm running a:
Packard Bell Tj65 Easynote
Nvidia GT 240M
Windows 7 64bit

Thanks for any help! :)

I found a other solution and a other problem..

The other solution is the d3d9-rF.dll, I just took it away.

The other problem, my screen and my pc lags.. rFactor aren't working.. But Gary? Good Driver Clean up.. Euhm?

Back with problems, I'm now getting a other error..

And that says: d3d9_30.dll is missing on your computer. Redownload this and check if it works.. But nada, it doesn't work..

No, I needed to download a file from google and put it into my windows folder. Now I'm running rFactor perfectly again. Thanks for the help though. :)

Yesterday I played rFactor normally in the Pcc event @ Nurburgring. After that I installed a update to my graphic card, and when I now tries to play rFactor it just sends me to the window where I edit the resolution in rFactor..

I'm running a:
Packard Bell Tj65 Easynote
Nvidia GT 240M
Windows 7 64bit

Thanks for any help! :)

Remember that everytime you do a videocard driver update, you must reselect the graphics resolution in the rFactor 3D config settings file...or you'll get a no start condition.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back