1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rFactor activation problem

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Erling Bøhmer, Dec 25, 2010.

1. hi

I would like to race against you all, but a littel problem......

I dont think its the mod .

I have done a clean install of rFactor and have only 2 tracks and two cars. About 500 rfactor money.

I then install track and mod using copy/paste.

Then i restart the rfactor i cant pick the turing car mod. only default are possible.

I use windows XP for this version.

Anyone knows what i do wrong?

Erling Bøhmer
  2. i think i found out why, its in demo mode
  3. Anyones knows?

rFactor is still in DEMO mode.
    I have installed from cd version 1.255 and are asked to put in the licens, which i do and it says everything is OK.
    Still when i start game. I end up in demo....

Erling Bøhmer
  4. I have moved your thread to a more relevant area of the forum, see if someone can help.

Have you tried contacting customer support?
  5. The "Missing Information" and "Unable to Connect" errors are typically resolved by deleting the trymedia folder.

1. In My Computer->Tools->Folder Options view tab, enable "Show hidden files and folders".

2. Delete the trymedia license folder located in "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data" on Windows XP or "C:\ProgramData" on Vista

3. Run rfactor and you should be presented with the purchase screen. To reactivate your game, please follow the instructions in item #2 at the trymedia customer support center for reactivation.