rfactor 2 , racedepartment premium league races

anyone knows if they organize enought races for rfactor 2? cuz i have seen the premium calendar and may be is 1-2 per week races? i see they focuse more on AC and R3E races... and i want to play rf2 leagues races, is this the web or for that there are better options?.

If you have had experience with RD premium races please share it here!

Please i need guidance cuz i love rfactor 2 physics and i wanna join somewhere serious but with enought races.

Thank you! And good day everyone!

We host a weekly club event for our premium members on rFactor 2 in the EU timezone (19:00GMT) with an event every fortnight in the AU side (10:00GMT).

As Andrew has linked above, we do have racing clubs and leagues for rFactor 2 with a whole dedicated forum. The reason we do not host as many events as AC, AMS and R3E is because in the EU side, only I organise the rF2 events. But because I have many other duties here, I cannot commit to more than one event a week.

As for the AU side, Chris also organises AMS races as well as also having many other duties (even more than me :confused:).

I hope to see you with us on track soon!

ok convinced. i will join with you. i hope more staff i the years that come will organize more races. only one more question: do you have a server for training that changes tracks or similar for your premium members?
Thank you both of you for the quick answers!. Cheers!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back