• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Rfactor 2 New Build 906

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Martin Bulgin, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

Ratings:
    +353
    Package interface is much better than the old one - it lists available ISI content now and has a one-click download and install function.

2. Warren Schembri

Warren Schembri
    Premium

Ratings:
    +366
    Was kind of expecting a bit more with Xmas around the corner.
    Maybe next week

3. Ben Goymer

Ben Goymer

Ratings:
    +40
    And that's the exact reason I was expecting what we've got. Trust me, as a software developer the worst time to release a big update is just before Christmas.

Being able to get the ISI content with one click is a great improvement.

4. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium

Ratings:
    +957
    Mine was working fine but now it's broken. When I load Rfactor 2, it's only giving me a vid res of 1024 x 720 so I only have a small UI. When I go into lobby, and click race, the whole screen is back to normal size but then the replay goes back to 1024 x 720. I've tried to change the vid res in rfactor 2 config but it won't change. I'm stuck.

5. Warren Schembri

Warren Schembri
    Premium

Ratings:
    +366
    Two things you can try
    1) Change the settings in game and then click Apply
    2) Edit the config.ini file so that it only has the option 1920x1080. I am at work so I cannot check but I i believe it is named something like Minimum Res. Something like that anyway

6. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium

Ratings:
    +957
    Settings in game are fine but I will try the number 2 option cheers

7. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium

Ratings:
    +957
    Ok that didn't work.

8. Ralf Eiden

Ralf Eiden

Ratings:
    +16
    One has to fix what have been messed up by devs. Open
    ..\rFactor2\UserData in config.ini change "widescreenUI-0" to 1
    Prepare to do that each time again when changing something in game setting...

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium

Ratings:
    +957
  10. CeeCee

CeeCee

Ratings:
    +2
    Same problem here, Intel 9550, 8GB, R290. Resolution jumps back to 1024 X 768. Sometimes can only select 50 Mhz. No news of the problem on the rFactor 2 forum so was happy to find a solution here. Will try it when I finish work.
    Made the config change, it works, thanks very much :)

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  11. Patrick Moore

Patrick Moore

Ratings:
    +34
    The gamermuscle vid on this recent build has pushed me to reinstall rFactor2 on a clean install of Windows7. I am a arrive-and-drive player (read as busy life, plenty of other games, not computer-savvy) so tend to move on if a game is not working properly for me rF2 game had many issues on my rig (some probably due to my rig and some inherent in the game) so I ended up deleting is last summer.
    :rolleyes:

Also looking forward to trying out rF1 when it comes out on steam.