rFactor 2 Build 118

Was having the same problem Ika.
I deleted the PLR file, which came from the last build, and started up rFactor again (a new default PLR file is automatically created) and the problem was no longer there.

Had the same error and tried your solution but the road is still wet when I start a training session. Tried all default options (Green, Naturally progressing) but the give the same wet road at the beginning :(

Ika, It may not be the PLR file. What are your Race Settings? If you have Practice, Qualification and Race all selected just try selecting Qualification and Race (no Practice) and see if that works. That seems to have solved the problem for me.

This game is still no where near ready, it is improving one step back two forward, but at times 2 back 1 forward. I will keep the faith as it will turn into the best sim out there, So so glad i have GSC 2012, the feel of that game is a league above everything else, Graphics do the job but the feel. :D

I really cant belive new and old sim racers are not all over this game like a rash !!!

This game is still no where near ready, it is improving one step back two forward, but at times 2 back 1 forward. I will keep the faith as it will turn into the best sim out there, So so glad i have GSC 2012, the feel of that game is a league above everything else, Graphics do the job but the feel. :D

I really cant belive new and old sim racers are not all over this game like a rash !!!
I disagree .
I like too GSC 2012 (and especially the Mini which is an amazing car) but I enjoy a lot already with rF2 and I find the physics, ffb and, more generally, the cars behavior much better than in all other sims, including GSC. Of course, many things can (and should) be improved, especially graphics (however with Build 118, it's better) but it is by far my favorite game.

You always have the option to do that ;) this is our opinions after all, no right no wrong, as said its far far off being the complete sim. If other games / sims feel far better with an old engine then its down to the time spent on it (years). For myself GSC 2012 out the box is a clear winner .........

personally i dont like the mini at all hense no cigar on the running league !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 21.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 19.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.8%