1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

rFactor 2: Build 118 Available

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Lee Ross, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
  2. Sounds promising!

3. If some of you Logitech owners may of missed. A FFB smoothing option is now in game

4. Not sure if I changed something to my pc or this new updated, but with all settings to MAX and 16 AI, the FPS didn't go below 90. It's a huge difference as before I was getting around 50!

But maybe I'm dreaming....

5. Adrian Britton

Adrian Britton
    @ Simberia @Simberia

loving the update :thumbsup:

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Yay the auto-updater finally works. No more browsing through many links and pages to find what you are looking for. One click does the trick. Thx ISI

7. Bram

Bram

I take that back. One click still doesn't do trick as no default mods are installed. Why can't they just include the full base game in updates?

8. need two click for me :cool:

9. Bram

Bram

If you know where to look yes :) But I haven't touched rF2 for months as its too complicated to install.

They have a nice basic launcher. Imo all the needed information should be in there. Click and install and drive. Easy as can be.

Maybe die hard simmers with lots of experience know what to do. I am sure average Joe or newcomers will be lost completely as its just not simple enough and far from logical without guidance.

The use of the autoupdater however is big improvement and worked flawless here, great stuff :thumbsup: Lets hope for something even more easier next time.

10. Where do I find this FFB smoothing option Lee?

11. It's under the FFB strength tab in game, wheel settings