Rfactor 2 American timezone organized races

Hello all:

I´d like to know if there are any organized races or leagues for the formula Renault 3.5 for Americas´timezone?.

I always look for races in the racing club but they are all for europeans. I´d like to be part of a weekly american timezone racing club.

Anyone interested?

Hello all:

I´d like to know if there are any organized races or leagues for the formula Renault 3.5 for Americas´timezone?.

I always look for races in the racing club but they are all for europeans. I´d like to be part of a weekly american timezone racing club.

Anyone interested?

Hi Ernesto,

In the past there were organised races for the American timzone. What would be a best time in the American timezone where most people would be available?

Hello all:

Anyone interested?
I also would like to see Renault megane and clio races in US times.I think 6-7 eastern time would be about perfect as it would not be to late at least on a weekend for UK drivers to race and also maybe US west coast guys could get in also.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back