• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Rfactor 2 AI tips & questions

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by stop, Dec 22, 2014.

1. stop

stop

Ratings:
    +51
    Hi. I have a few questions regarding the AI but first i have a tip on a way of making the AI more realistic on a track.

What you do is when recording the line "block" then you drive as if your defending a position for dear life into every corner and on every part of a straight.

Now for the questions now every year for my AI series i ask plenty of questions but this time in the Rfactor 2 section as im finally changing to that game next year

firstly the plr file. What is the most realistic settings to use in the plr?

Secondly strategies. Earlier today i did a fast forwarded test on Malaysia and it was so boring. I mean there was lots of action in the first 5 laps and then there was a safety cat. From then on there wasn't much action overtaking was scarce. Speaking of that how do you reduce safety car sensitivity as its a bit sensitive by default. Back to the point and part of the reason why it was so boring was cos everyone did the same strategies. Is there a way there can be a variation in the strategies, eg somethin in the hdv that makes a car harder on tyres

Finally setups. I can get an AI car to use the setups in qually but they revert to default in the race? Is there a way i can resolve that