1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc rF2 SweetFX Settings 1.2

rF2 SweetFX Settings Gl4dia70rZ

• Like Like x 1
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

That looks pretty. Think i seriously need to upgrade my videocard or something as my rF2 doesn't look even remotely close to that :)

2. mydriaz

mydriaz
    Premium Member

Looks great ! The trouble is that I already have a d3d9.dll file in core dir.
    This one comes with track map plugin and I'd like to keep it...
    As I can remember in GTR2 there were different d3d9.dll (with different names, of course) and there was something to do with an .ini file, in this case that could be TrackMapPlugin.ini with those 2 lines :
    OriginalD3D9Dll=DEFAULT
    test=test
    I don't remember much only that it's possible to add code to tell the plugin witch d3d9.dll to use...

3. TrackMap Plugin:

rename the file d3d9.dll >> d3d9tm.dll ...

then copy the files into the rFactor 2 folder ...

open both TrackMapPlugin.ini ...

[GENERAL]
    OriginalD3D9Dll=d3d9tm.dll

there u go ... !! ... ;-)

4. This isn't working for me.

5. mhh did u edit both trackmapplugin.ini to OriginalD3D9Dll=d3d9tm.dll

• Like Like x 1
  7. I have edited both trackmapplugin.ini and it's not working too :(
    SweetFX works, TMP not working...

8. maybe there is something u need for windows like an update or older java 6 version, vc ... dont know dude ... thats´s why i made this short vid ... to show that it work´s for me ... :)))

9. Piero Favretti

Piero Favretti
    Premium Member

This looks great and would like to try it.

What is the latest version of this injector? I see different versions floating around, this post hasn't been updated in a while.

Thanks

10. unfortunately no longer works !!!!! friend could help to work again after these last bulid ????? rFactor2 without swetfx and horror ugly !!!