rF2/LMU | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass  Overlay Standings/Relative/Tires/Radar

Misc rF2/LMU | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass Overlay Standings/Relative/Tires/Radar 3.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey man, are you planning on adding a Battery overlay for cars who use the new hybrid feature? Because atm the only way is to use the standard S397 hud which has its own rev bar which annoys me because i then have two revbars on the screen...
Hi I will check that in the next days wether that data gets properly exported to simhub. I will then add it to the Rev Bar if possible ;)

Hi. Love the Overlays. Just wondering how I can make the MMO - Relative Overlay Transparent? Tried a few things, but I am pretty new to Simhub. Thankyou.

Hi. Love the Overlays. Just wondering how I can make the MMO - Relative Overlay Transparent? Tried a few things, but I am pretty new to Simhub. Thankyou.
Hi, thanks :) You need to find the background items in the overlay and either delete them or change the opacity of those. Then it should be transparent. PM me on discord if you need any assistance St54Kevin#3583

The data just got added in the last simhub update :) I will provide an update in the coming days :) Im not driving FE, what data EXACTLY do you need to have?
It is not for FE, it is actually mainly for the new FSR Car which i am doing this Season and which has Hybrid now. The Data i marked is the Regen above and the Battery % down below.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    670.7 KB · Views: 53
It is not for FE, it is actually mainly for the new FSR Car which i am doing this Season and which has Hybrid now. The Data i marked is the Regen above and the Battery % down below.
Hi, I just had a look at it, it seems like the data is still not available in simhub :( Im sorry but we have to wait until it is

@St54Kevin any feedback on how you solved this with the user? info here would be good. facing the same thing after last update. deleted everything and did a fresh install but still happening
Hi. This problem is caused by not installing the GS plugin correctly. Please update that one and Simhub to the latest version. You should be good to go then. Also make sure within Simhub under Games section, rFactor 2 is properly configured (should be automatic)

Last edited:
Hey Kevin, thanks for this resource, it's epic! I've been trying to find a way to get a "position gained/lost" from various Sims but found myself wanting (this might just be ACC being awful, mind, I haven't had a chance to record RF2 data). Do you know if that is possible to add? It would save me so much time!

Last edited:
Hey Kevin, thanks for this resource, it's epic! I've been trying to find a way to get a "position gained/lost" from various Sims but found myself wanting (this might just be ACC being awful, mind, I haven't had a chance to record RF2 data). Do you know if that is possible to add? It would save me so much time!
Hi Thanks for the reply. I mean in theory it would be possible to save your own position at the start of the race in same JS style. But i dont know how to do that. You would also ony be able to do it for yourself, not for others. Because in simhub data is kept depending on position not driver, if you see what I mean

Hi Thanks for the reply. I mean in theory it would be possible to save your own position at the start of the race in same JS style. But i dont know how to do that. You would also ony be able to do it for yourself, not for others. Because in simhub data is kept depending on position not driver, if you see what I mean
Totally understand. My method was going to be to track the car number, starting position and current position (both are in GS properties, no idea if they work), subtract the two, if -, shows as red, if +, shows green. I think RF2 may have those numbers already exposed, just ACC doesn't, so I need to (with zero JS knowledge) find a way to calculate those numbers. Best method I thought of was writing them to a file at lap end, but thats far beyond what I'm capable of.

St54Kevin updated rF2/AMS2 | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass Overlay Standings/Relative/Tires/Radar with a new update entry:

!!! BIG UPDATE v3.0.0 !!!!

This is a major backend update, a ~80% rewrite of the whole code to accomodate the new features introduced in Simhub v9.1.0. The complete overlay is now 100% GS plugin free, which means you are now free to disable or delete the GarySwallow plugin. Still running GS plugin will not make a difference anymore as Im not using it anyway.

Changelog:
- UPDATE TO SIMHUB v9.1.0+ MANDATORY
- Mostly complete rewrite to be independent on GarySwallow plugin...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea