rF2 HUD Question.

When hotlapping (and possible in a race as well - I'm not sure), I see a red bar to the right of the time delta at the top-center of the screen, and a green (?) bar to the left. These bars grow and shrink as the lap progresses.

Can someone explain what these bars represent?

Thanks!

Greetings, Marcel!

Can you say anything about this post?

I am not sure what you want me to say about that specific post?

It's an opinion that the HUD we ship is not good and crew chief is better. Personally I also think the idea of a crew chief talking to me is more authentic than having an overlay. Obviously everybody's entitled to their opinion. Thank god we're not all the same! As you might also know, you can design your own HUD if you don't like the placement or design of the default one. Many people have.

I am not sure what you want me to say about that specific post?

It's an opinion that the HUD we ship is not good and crew chief is better. Personally I also think the idea of a crew chief talking to me is more authentic than having an overlay. Obviously everybody's entitled to their opinion. Thank god we're not all the same! As you might also know, you can design your own HUD if you don't like the placement or design of the default one. Many people have.
I like RF2 new UI and I was just wondering - will the new HUD be in the style of the new UI? With all the information on one screen (like in all other games)? :)

I like RF2 new UI and I was just wondering - will the new HUD be in the style of the new UI? With all the information on one screen (like in all other games)? :)
@Marcel Offermans that's what I meant - something like this. The same question - will there be a built-in radar? I have a radar-mode, it's dont ON on in the screen, but in fact that work.

1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes