• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

RF2 experience with G920 wheel

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Lars Rystedt, May 9, 2017.

1. Lars Rystedt

Lars Rystedt
    Premium

Ratings:
    +284
    Anyone with a Logitech G920 wheel and have experience configuring it in RF2?
    It seems other have a similar issue with but someone must have a solution of some sorts?

The issue I have is that no matter what wheel range and lock I choose, hardly anything is happening. I can't even get out of the garage with full wheel turn without almost hitting the pit crew and then hitting the curb. The Ferrari GT3 have a garage wheel-range and lock setting of 480/12 which is maximum. In Settings it's car default 480.
    Changing from 900 degrees in Logitech profiler to 480 does nothing, changing in-game setting to any other number does nothing at all.
    I've tried with Steering Sensitivity and Steering Rate without any noticable difference.

But on the other hand;

The little Clio which have a wheelrange and lock of 900/30, ingame settings of 900 (set by game) works perfectly. It turns when I turn and not as the all other cars, a long lazy turn into what ever is beside the track.

The profiler to G920 is nothing alike G25/G27 so a comparison between those are of no use I believe. But there must be someone with a G920 that got this working???

2. Emery

Emery

Ratings:
    +308
    A quick google search suggests this is still a problem identified a year ago for the G920.

3. thepharcyde

thepharcyde

Ratings:
    +64
    Do they share the same software as the G29 that I use, that is fine

4. Lars Rystedt

Lars Rystedt
    Premium

Ratings:
    +284
    @Emery Yes i know, but all G920 users cant have given up?

@thepharcyde I believe it does but theres is now difference if I change wheel range in the profiler.

When I tried the Clio for the club event I thought I had done something right somewhere, but it seems just be a fluke it works well on that car.
    I wouldnt mind digging and changing config files if I just knew what and where to look for it