• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

rF2 Build 156 Released

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Stefan Mizzi, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +769
    Article: http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.p...d-156-Released?p=147855&viewfull=1#post147855

Download: http://rfactor.net/web/rf2/rf2dl/

• Like Like x 3
  2. Ika Tsitsilashvili

Ika Tsitsilashvili

Ratings:
    +25
    sorry dude didnt saw your post

3. Alen Pecanin

Alen Pecanin

Ratings:
    +22
    am I the only one getting black flickering again in this build? its back :(

4. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater Premium

Ratings:
    +3,189
    Nope, I noticed it myself, and I believe I saw a comment of tjc on ISI forum about it as well.

I tuned down my GPU a bit, and it seems to be less now. Not gotten to do extensive testing, as I am a bit to busy with a lot of different things at the moment.

5. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Ratings:
    +966
    I haven't seen that but I have noticed where I was getting some transparency issues with other cars on the track, they seem to ok with this build.

6. Alen Pecanin

Alen Pecanin

Ratings:
    +22
    ^^tune down? I've always been running the game with the 680GTX without OC'ing anything.. cant really tune it down.. I'll be looking around on isiforums to see if there is a fix or something

7. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater Premium

Ratings:
    +3,189
    I had it overclocked. Turned it back to default now, installed new driver, and did a lot of other things as well. So I cant be sure what has made it better....

8. Tiens Van Zyl

Tiens Van Zyl

Ratings:
    +194
    Haven't had any problems with this build as yet. Loving the updates.