RF 2 downloadable PAy to use.

If RF2 is going to start charging ,, as in Sebring ,, my rf2 file is going to be dormat. My rfactor file is over 120gig and still growing. RF2 is just not that good to pay for anything else.

If RF2 is going to start charging ,, as in Sebring ,, my rf2 file is going to be dormat. My rfactor file is over 120gig and still growing. RF2 is just not that good to pay for anything else.

Hey Pawgy! Watch for the 3 free historic F1 McLarens announced today and coming (most likely) on Monday! Real racecars, not SUVs. Not just one racecar, but three.

I don't understand? You aren't forced to pay anything, and if you want DLC it's no different to any other game. Besides there are thousands of free mods to download.
AND he can unsubscribe from pretty much all content he wants and leave only what he thinks he'll drive.

The workshop integration works wonders for this and can save some really serious drive space, but S397 needs to work on it because as of right now rf2 uses twice the disk space, once for the stored .rfcmp file (inside /steamapps/workshop) and then once again for the /installed/* folder.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.