1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

REVERSED GRID

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Kevin Pheiffer, May 19, 2016.

1. Maybe this has been asked before, just can't find it. LOL

Can I reverse the grid in online races? For race 2, I mean.
    Thanks guys.

2. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    Premium Member

I think it is not possible… yet! Not sure where I've seen it but Reiza wants to add more race options like this, it's on their to do list!

3. Reverse grids and performance ballast would be most dope

4. We are using reverse grid AND ballast penalty in our current stock car v8 championship.

You need to change the settings in the host server. Ballast you add as a batch.

5. What settings?

6. I think it's MULTI Num Race Sessions="2", idk, we've being doing it in EEC since forever but I wasn't the one responsible to change this setting from race to race so I could be mistaken
    For ballast use rFactor Admin Automation
    This stuff should be build natively for AMS tho, to the guys working for Reiza adding a plugin for this stuff should be a piece of cake

• Like Like x 1
  7. [QUOTE = "Augusto Dufloth, post: 2245699, membro: 208209"] Estamos usando grelha invertida E pena de lastro na nossa atual v8 campeonato de stock car.

Você precisa mudar as configurações no servidor host. Lastro você adicionar como um lote. [/ QUOTE]
    Could inform how does the reverse grid and lot of ballast?

8. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

You can also use a batch for reversing the grid, in case you want to reverse only some poeple.
    Use editgrid little software for this.