AC [Reverse Order] 458 vs MP4-12C @ Silverstone Int - Tue 14th October 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hope you will get your license before the race start. Until then please read the 1st post carefully and pay extra attention to the racing rules section!

I got it. That said ill be back home 5-10mins into the qualification. Im fully prepared for the race, practicing now. Just have to go pick up my girlfriend from work around this time.

Sorry for my very simple questions but.................its my first AC Race here in RD .;) Normally I drive GSC but AC is much better...........:D
Must i make a pitstop in AC???
Can i change the Tires in the Race???

Julian

Sorry for my very simple questions but.................its my first AC Race here in RD .;) Normally I drive GSC but AC is much better...........:D

Julian

In a 17 laps race there is no need to pit stop. Moreover, pit stops are not functional in AC yet. So to do a pit stop you have to stop the car, press ESC and "teleport" to the pits.

If for any reason you would have to pit during a race in RaceDepartment, you are supposed to drive into the pits, and (before crossing the finish line) stop, escape and return to pits via menu. This way the teleportation is only a few metres and not half a lap, making it as close to reality as possible.

Last edited:

Julian

Hi Julian

There are currently no pitstop options in AC so you will use the same set of tyres for the entire race.
It is possible to change them by quitting back to the pits but you normally would not have to do that.

Thanks

The guys who see their names in the waiting list are expected to join ts at 19:00 GMT and I will inform you about open spots (if any). ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 32 24.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 26 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.4%