AC [Reverse Order] 458 vs MP4-12C @ Silverstone Int - Tue 14th October 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks guys for coming! The formation lap went absolutely fantastic. Big thumbs up to all.

Was fun and close....but too much lag for closecombat :) hope the rc will fix it :) cu
We'll do a revisit to this specific event at some point after v1.0. I want to see how the new tyre model will behave with all these new deformations that are coming (graining-blistering)!

Thanks everyone, I had a great first race, P5, then pushed in the wall = P20 few laps later, then finished P10 with my PB :D The second one started the same way, P5, then I screwed, and made errors and errors... A nightmare...

Please, could someone upload the replay file of the first race, I just screwed...

Thanks all, that was fun. I had some horrendous fps, which made life very difficult judging corners. I had a couple fps freezes, one sent me off the track in race 1 which sucked.....but otherwise, was cool! See ya

thanks for the races everyone. was good fun.

had some bad luck in race 1 which made me drop from 8th (qual went really good) to 15th.

race 2 was a bit easier then and i could finish 2nd. sorry @Sam Moss for the contact, but i couldnt avoid hitting you anymore when you came back on the racing line after driving that funky line for that one turn (t3?).

had some bad luck in race 1 which made me drop from 8th (qual went really good) to 15th.

That "bad luck" was me indeed. I'm really sorry about that, you braked so early and we were extremely close, I couldn't avoid you..

In the same point I touched also somebody else that I don't remember now, again, sorry.

However, nice race! I made too many mistakes, dropping from the 4th position in race1 to the 7th, and in race2 I missed two braking point exiting the track, so tonnes of position lost. But that was fun! :thumbsup:

I could not get my head round that ferrari at all - was way off the pace but somehow picked up a lucky 4th or 5th in race 1 and 11th in race 2 after i got nudged off in one of the early laps.
For some reason i seemed very slow on the straight and i really don't know why. I realise my exit speed probably wasn't the best but i seemed to be getting eaten up by everyone on the straight. I didn't notice that i had any engine damage but would very slight damage to the engine affect my speed? I thought that the engine damage only had an effect when it blew up?

Thanks

Nath

For some reason i seemed very slow on the straight and i really don't know why. I realise my exit speed probably wasn't the best but i seemed to be getting eaten up by everyone on the straight. I didn't notice that i had any engine damage but would very slight damage to the engine affect my speed? I thought that the engine damage only had an effect when it blew up?

Thanks

Nath

Are you comparing to other Ferraris? The Mclarens were much quicker in a straight line.

My engine was yellow on the damage indicator, and my laptimes were unchanged.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 198 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 196 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%