Retrolux Studio Showroom

Misc Retrolux Studio Showroom 1.1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
It uses depth of field which has focusing spot like using a camera, where the image is sharp. Compose your image as you like and then use "CTRL+ Left Mouse button" to click on the area you want the focus be set. Make sure to read the documentation of this showroom for all the things you can do with it.

Love it, thank you, but when I'm focussing in/out the sharp image turns a bit blurry after half a second and stays like that. When I move mouse/zoom it gets sharp again and then back to blurry.

Dunno what that could be.

Cheers
Robin
it's the focus ^^
you can ctrl+click to focus where you like
or turn it off

1582991230043.png

Sorry the showroom is only available for asseto corsa in combibation with the Content Manager. I dont have rf2 so i dont know it has somthing similar where it could be ported to.

Hi, Sorry about the noob question but I have installed it through CM but unable to find the directory below to install the cmpreset.

"Extract this file under %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Presets\Custom Showroom"

Could someone help please? I have checked Documents/Assetto Corsa and steamapps/common/assettocorsa directories.

Many thanks
Cheers

edit

No worries I found it Many Thanks mate

retrothanks.jpg

Last edited:
Hi thanks for the link, it would be great to see one in the same profile style as the one i posted, i think your screenshot/showroom is very very nice and a clean profile look in the same style as i mention would be make for an incredible sleek interface look.

I keep the white version for now as the preview is so sleek for all cars, but imagine the black / dark version with same preview but with your retro darker previews!

Amazing! i hope you can do this sometime. Great work!

Wow, this style of previews you've shown is amazing! I love it!

Really like your showroom, but I can't get it to work with the CSP function to preview encrypted cars. Do you maybe know what the cause might be? It just makes everything black. On unencrypted cars it works perfectly fine.

Really like your showroom, but I can't get it to work with the CSP function to preview encrypted cars. Do you maybe know what the cause might be? It just makes everything black. On unencrypted cars it works perfectly fine.
it's encrypted
as in, you cannot view it in the showroom (nor modify it etc.)
cause it sucks
cause it's a rip
cause they suck at 3D and couldn't mod a car themselves

anyways.
It's not retrolux fault or responsibility ;)

it's encrypted
as in, you cannot view it in the showroom (nor modify it etc.)
cause it sucks
cause it's a rip
cause they suck at 3D and couldn't mod a car themselves

anyways.
It's not retrolux fault or responsibility ;)
I know that it's encrypted and that it cannot be previewed. I'm talking about something else. Earlier this year, CSP gave us the function to create previews for our cars, even if they are encrypted. It's in Settings -> Content Manager -> Custom Showroom -> "Use CSP for final previews render". I used a different showroom for my previews until yesterday, where I decided it was time to switch it up again. I found this showroom and it looks fantastic, but the encrypted cars don't really work. It just turns everything black and I only see a reflection of the color. This didn't happen with any other showroom that I have. Now my OCD is kicking in because there are cars inbetween, that have shots from completely different angles

First picture: This is Retrolux Studio.
Second Picture: Different Showroom.

As you can see, it's the same (encrypted) car.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-12 130702.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-12 130702.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot 2023-12-12 130811.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-12 130811.png
    344.7 KB · Views: 32
If a mod behavior changes from one version of CSP to the next one

It is safe to assume it is CSP related, and issue should be addressed to them
Modders can't keep up with weekly updates ;)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 191 88.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 29 13.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 13.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 60 27.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 73 33.6%