1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

resources tutorials for sound modding

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sk3ptik0n, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Sk3ptik0n

Premium Member

I was wondering how one starts studying sound modding for ISI games and in general for simracing.

For starters I have some mods where the sound is atrocious, but in general I would like to see what I can do with it since I have quite a bit of experience in sound editing and I have some professional equipment I can put to good use. The biggest problem is that I don't know where to start.

Thank you
  2. I second that call for a tutorial, yes-I have sound editing experience & software/equipment- although my reasons are not due to atrocious sound but being part of a team working on a Mod with a truely different engine sound to anything out there at the moment (think V-twin).
    I've been given a brief run-down on recording & whats needed but would appreciate something with a bit more detail from the start to finish of the procedure.
    It would also be good if I could then ask someone 'in the know' as even the model is a bit different....
    Thanks in advance,