1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[REQUEST] Polish road 2a CG version

Discussion in 'Racer Tracks' started by latrippa91, Jun 24, 2011.

1. where can I find the polish road 2a CG version for racer 0.8.33 ? the actual version cannot be run on my version of racer. thanks :)
  2. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll

3. Just to add do the first poster, is there anywhere i can find a fixed polish roads cg winter? (although i have it) the sky is really messed up
  4. KS95

RACER Moderator

Copy the sky from Carlswood, should work.
  5. Tried the dreamfactory link but it wouldn't download! Perhaps a better place for the file would be in the download thread.
  6. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll

not possible Bob, you know why...

EDIT:..tested and no problems....maybe you check your settings?
  7. Bob, it also didn't work for me on the browser I usually use. As soon as I tried different browser it was just fine to download..
  8. How do i do it?

is it sky.tga?
  9. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll

sky.dof, sky_clouds.tga and sky_night.tga, but don't forget to change the shader and geometry.ini entree!
  10. Does anyone have a copy of the fixed polish roads snw because i just dont know how to do it :( upload to downloads section Please

Much appreciated
  11. just copy the track.ini, track.shd, track_nocg.shd from the CG version of Polish road to no cg version of this track and replace these three file :)
  12. Thank you so much it works :D