F1 2013 request a pitstop

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Does anyone know how to cancel a pitstop in the race?

I notice I have a request pitstop toggle option in my steering wheel actionmap but it does nothing.

I hate it if the reminder board keeps popping up if I don't pit at the right time.:mad:

one question: how can i change the tyre type from dry to rain during the game....'cause before the game start i don't know when it comes the rain..so when it comes the rain i have the dry tyre..if i go to the box i have dry tyre once again..

sorry for my english

Use the quick menu when you are driving.

The same menu you use to change fuel settings and brake bias when driving. You can select the next tyre you want, and the pit crew will respond with an OK (or something similar) :)

I have never seen that.

It's often annoyed me about this game that they have always changed the wing when it's only slightly damaged. If it was OK to carry on at the time, then let me carry on now with no wing change.

Tyres are always changed, I have not heard of them not being changed.

I don't know, but it's possible.

I would have thought that the pit stop isn't triggered until you cross the pit line, where you lose control of the car and the auto-drive system becomes operational. You can't damage your car past that point.

However it could depend whether there is another trigger point as you first enter the pit lane (which we don't know about). Perhaps after that point the damage by hitting the pit lane wall isn't recognised, or the damage just doesn't get recognised in that short time between entering the pit lane at full speed, and crossing the pit line.

Yeah, what I am saying is perhaps when you first enter the pit lane, damage recognition is disabled.

Or that the time between entering the pit lane (often at full speed), and crossing the line where the auto-pit takes over driving, is so short that there is not enough time for the game to recognise that the car has been damaged. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back