F1 2010 Reputation points?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey,

I'm in my second season (career with AI tool-kit, anti-phoney AI database) I'm now driving for Toro Rosso. Besides two exceptions I always fulfilled the requirements, sometimes I was way better, e.g. getting into the points and the expected place was 18th..., current track is Monza).

I have two questions:
1) Is it normal that the reputation meter gets up that slow? I'm now in rank 19..
2) Can anybody tell me why the others teams don't like me? As mentioned above I'm driving pretty good. Besides of that I always use the left answer in the press. Even with a very good race and nice comments in the press the "cake" fills just about 1/20th.

Thanks!
Skyline

1) yes
2) Are you slagging off your team? that always gets other teams intrested! but make sure you dont answer questions like 'is winning at Spa special?' with 'its nothing much' etc. As that shows other teams your not intrested in racing.
Hope this helps

The only thing that determines your reputation points are race results relative to team objectives. So if you are driving for a slow team and achieving great results, you get more points.

Try to stay at lower teams if you want more reputation points. I signed up for too good teams early on I haven't built any good reputation points - after season 4 I am still only 31. That way you slowly make your way up and get contracts from big teams by reputation not by rivalry.

1) yes
2) Are you slagging off your team? that always gets other teams intrested! but make sure you dont answer questions like 'is winning at Spa special?' with 'its nothing much' etc. As that shows other teams your not intrested in racing.
Hope this helps

Whoops, I always selected the left option without watching... Maybe that was my fault :/
But even after winning Monza in a Toro Rosso yesterday I just got about 1/20th of the cake. I won't get the cake full until end of the season.

The only thing that determines your reputation points are race results relative to team objectives. So if you are driving for a slow team and achieving great results, you get more points.

Try to stay at lower teams if you want more reputation points. I signed up for too good teams early on I haven't built any good reputation points - after season 4 I am still only 31. That way you slowly make your way up and get contracts from big teams by reputation not by rivalry.
Thanks for the tip. :)

I'm in my first year with Virgin, nearly at the end of the season and have accepted a contract from Williams for next season. Are they any good and can I expect to perform better than in the Virgin car? I won 2 GP's in my first season but am only playing on easy with assists on as I'm not really very good.

Any suggestions on how to improve would go down well. Am liking the set-ups on here, very helpful!

To give more comments, each time I went into the paddock after each practice and qualifications. Tried to give a positive answer and did not complain about the results. I finished my first season at Williams with a reputation of 21, became world champion and the team ranked third in the Constructors' Championship. At the end of the season I was offered a contract all the teams except Ferrari, who offered me a contract after a race in Abu Dhabi.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back