1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Repus Velox Coupe 1.3Fi

Discussion in 'Racer Cars' started by Lipton, May 21, 2010.

1. Yes.

78.6%
  2. No.

21.4%
  1. Attached Files:

• Vel1.jpg
      Vel1.jpg
      File size:
      153.8 KB
      Views:
  2. no RAR file in the download it just a picture "image.jpg"

Oops on the third try it sent a rar file to me, but the first two times it was just a image.jpg file

Not sure what happened there but at least we know now it does work :confused:

3. Interesting style, though it's not really to my taste.

Found some bugs:
    - CoG is about 20 cm too low, which makes the physics quite unrealistic.
    - Top of the shifter is invisible and parts of the C-pillars are one-sided.
    - Interior floor is made of mirror..?

4. Thanks for this nice release, I'm sorry to say I can't decide wheter I like it or not. The body is shaped very well and modern but the spoiler spoils it xD
    I think I might not vote^^

5. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

I haven't tried it, but personally I think it looks too tall in the picture. If it was shortened, lowered possibly, and the orange removed.. I think I'd like it a lot more, but that's just my taste lol.

6. A little Preview

Nice car for a quick production on Weisbaden here's some screenies to show it off to the spectators, eRrr.. and here too of course :rolleyes:
    NOTE: the first screen-shot shows the dial needles working and in the 2nd the dials needles are not present, a small fix I'm sure and the 2nd screen-shot has been brightened with IrfanView graphics editor just to show off Repus in full lighting ... EnjoY
    I also rescued Weisbaden from the trash by removing the "Arc de Triomphe" which was blocking the track ( it's sadly missed ) and the track also needs a sky just to finish it off... but I digress.

The Repus flies around this circuit with lots of gusto having front wheel drive makes it a pleasure to drive
    Thanks again for another great car

Attached Files:

7. Would you mind posting the fixed ini here, please.

8. Can someone please post a new link to download?

9. 2o6

2o6

Honestly, it needs more work to be called a coupe. It's pretty clear that you only altered the textures and put on a tacky spoiler to make it look sportier. If it were called "Velox 3-door" It would be more pleasing and logical.

At least alter the mesh in SOME way.

10. Just load this and the 4 door into zmod. Then comment.

P.S. Learn to model before making such comments and remarks.

11. I have a problem with this car. When the game will already embark the car is jumping. I also noticed that wheels were showing through through mudguards (screen). In the centre I have strange textures (screen 1, screen 2) and one can't see the pointer of the speedometer.
    I am playing Racer in the 0.5.3 b5 version.
    Will it be possible to remedy mentioned above problems?

12. I tested the car with racer 085 and it worked fine.

13. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

053 is ever so slightly.......very far behind. Perhaps you should try a newer version? If you can't run CG use 065 and if you're on linux, run windows versions in wine.

14. Odd style, but I like it. So, this is the new trend now, huh?

15. :) Sure is. Ex: Megane R26R, Mini, Citroen DS3 and a few others i can`t think of right now.

P.S. Good to see you posting again. Any new projects from you?

Edit: I also uploaded a new .ini with the CoG at a more realistic height. Sorry about setting it wrong in the first place.

Attached Files:

• car.rar
      File size:
      3 KB
      Views:
  16. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

I hate the mini coupe. I hate it with a passion, which really means something because I love minis.. xD

17. It seems to have an hole between the rears seats and the windows (look the first picture you posted, we can see the road)

18. I know, skybh, but i was too lazy to fix it >:)