Reports of Bottas' Ferrari future spark 2015's 'Silly Season'

Are you serious ? don't you remember how many dnf massa got in 2014 because he got knocked out by other racers ? yeah 3 points in 2015 because of ferrari not because of bottas talent... which he doesn't have ! lol dude couldn't even handle the car under the rain ! Massa will keep beating him over the season ! bottas got a break once which by points enabled him to be in front, but massa finished in front of him more times. bottas.... pfff lol bottas... and you're going to tell me this guy has got charisma next ?

Well he qualified 3rd in Canada in 2013 in one of the worst cars on the grid so that isn't entirely true ;)

yes it's only good result and it's quali not race... wow quali... do we even count that **** ? massa started almost last this year and finish 5th or so during the race and pastor still beat him

I genuinely see zero talent in Bottas, I don't understand the fuzz around him... he caught a brake because of the 2014 williams... and that's the only reason for his decent results in 2014 (other than the fact Massa got dnf because of others at least 4 times last year and not even counting the dnf from the car). There's also an undeniable aspect to discuss about bottas, that dude has got ZERO charisma, absolute ZERO ! MARTINI DRY ZERO 1000000000%

I genuinely see zero talent in Bottas, I don't understand the fuzz around him... he caught a brake because of the 2014 williams... and that's the only reason for his decent results in 2014 (other than the fact Massa got dnf because of others at least 4 times last year and not even counting the dnf from the car). There's also an undeniable aspect to discuss about bottas, that dude has got ZERO charisma, absolute ZERO ! MARTINI DRY ZERO 1000000000%

Fair enough if you don't see no talent with him. Let's agree to disagree :)

However, does that make him better than Bottas? I mean, you would agree (I hope),Hulkenburg is better than Maldonado but Hulkenburg hasn't won a race
Hulk is the better driver out of bottas and pastor, but although I can admit kimi seems a bit burned out, he should still run at least one more year, seeing ferrari rising a bit and a bit each time.

fcs, massa got destroyed by kobayashi in the 1st straight of the 1st race in 2014... setting how his 2014 season would keep on going, being taken out by iceman, sergio and some other race

I agree he got quite unlucky last year, and Massa did do better when they both finished. However that doesn't mean Bottas has no talent. Massa was once a driver who was as good as Hamilton (Hamilton lucked into the 2008 world championship in my opinion). Bottas is young and has a lot of time to develop and he will do well. I believe there are better drivers than him but he's quite talented and has a long career ahead of him

I agree he got quite unlucky last year, and Massa did do better when they both finished. However that doesn't mean Bottas has no talent. Massa was once a driver who was as good as Hamilton (Hamilton lucked into the 2008 world championship in my opinion). Bottas is young and has a lot of time to develop and he will do well. I believe there are better drivers than him but he's quite talented and has a long career ahead of him

I don't know, I just don't see it. Maybe time will agree with me or will show me I was wrong, but has of today I stand by my words and I am positive massa will beat him thru out this season. If bottas replace kimi in 2016, that would be the biggest bs ever, I want kimi 2016 or at the very least hulk for ferrari. Too bad we can't hope for Bianchi...

Those wo believe that Bottas has no talent or driving passion are the
type of people that believe Webber was good.
You seriously need to be blind to think that Bottas is not good.

Those wo believe that Bottas has no talent or driving passion are the
type of people that believe Webber was good.
You seriously need to be blind to think that Bottas is not good.

You're the blind person for thinking bottas is good, and webber... lol webber is not a great pilote.

You're the blind person for thinking bottas is good, and webber... lol webber is not a great pilote.
Ok mate, if Bottas aint good then tell me another driver, besides Ricciardo, that is at Bottas'
age and is better than him.
Oh, by the way, your arguments are completely invalid as other great drivers were also
beaten by their teammate in their rookie season:

Ricciardo beaten by Vergne in 2012 in his 1st full season
Raikkonen by Heidfeld in 2001
Alonso by Marquez, lol
Prost by Watson in 1980
Piquet by Lauda in 79'
Stewart by Hill in 65'
etc etc

Kimi was great in rallying......................................not
Kimi-Raikkonen-rally-Finlandia-2009.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?