Reporting 2 Bugs (Online and Game Config)

Just thought I'd give you guys (Reiza) a bit of a hand here...

1. Me and a friend were playing the Super Trucks @ Spielberg with 5 added AI. The server is "OnlineSimRacing Trucks".

We went to the race session after 2 or 3 practice sessions and a partial warmup session (voted next session after 2 or 3 mins of warmup). After 30 seconds or so of the race (by the time we were at turn 3 or so) we voted to restart due to a race-incident. Upon restart, my friend, as-well as all 5 AI drivers couldn't be seen or heard, it was like I was entering the race alone. My friend had the exact same problem. So we both alt-tabbed and exited (upon alt-tabbing, AM crashed but that sometimes happened when I alt-tabbed out of SCE so it may not have anything to do with the online bug I'm reporting).

It has now been, I don't know, 2 hours? 3 hours now? And the room we were playing still shows as having 7 people in the room (me, my friend, and 5 AI). Again, we exited the room 2 or 3 hours ago and also played in some other rooms (completely different cars and tracks). My friend is not even logged into Steam anymore. The server "Game Info" says 54h and 20 mins.

You cannot join the server; the in-game AM MP lobby says cannot connect. It's as if the server is still in a race session with me, my friend, and 5 AI.

2. When running the AM config tool, it always crashes upon closing. I tried clicking the "x" instead of "close" but the same thing happens. Having said that, the settings do seem to go through even though they don't show if you re-open the config tool. Also, although the settings do seem to go through, opening the config.ini file will not show those new settings (I checked the config.ini before entering the game VSync still said "0" even though I enabled it). Like the online issue reported above, this also affects my friend's PC / game. This isn't much of an issue as-long as the settings go through but it may cause confusion/frustration to some people who don't know that the settings will still work.

Thanks for the great game (SCE/AM) and especially all the updates you've put into it over the years and your continued work.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back