1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Replays

Discussion in 'Racer' started by WiNdE, Oct 3, 2010.

1. I've recorded bunch of replays of my drifting, and i want get them to youtube. Can i convert the .rpl files? Help would be appreciated. Thanks

2. Use Fraps

3. Already tried it, but it's useless because the fps drops to 5.

4. You can save the replay as an avi video and then perhaps use that to put on you tube. check the www.racer.nl pages to find how to do it.

5. To not create another thread, let me ask here^
    So, when i racing with my friend online, the replay shows normal just my car, but on the friend's car the wheels are locked in one direction and they not mouving :( Is this a problem of the version, or something else? Bcoz we tryied on different versions, and this still happens :( I saw video of online racing with two cars, and they seem to not have this problem...

6. I think both online users need to have the same files in the track and car folders that are being used.

7. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

and with the same Typo from the folders..... "bmw_320" and "bmw_320_E30" wont work....same with the track....

8. we use same Beta, same cars/tracks folders... and still in replay the oponents car is with wheels turned in one direction :(

is too bad, coz we want to put some nice videos with online battles :(