1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replay Functionality? LB laptime uploading

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by CoryG85, Mar 20, 2013.

1. I've read numerous times that this game has a replay functionality but I can't find it or get it to work. I've tried setting the "instant replay" button to a few different keys and buttons but it still does nothing. Anyone get replays to work in the latest game version?

Also, I've yet to get a laptime to successfully upload to the leaderboards. I get an upload failed message every single time. Anyone know why that could be too? Thanks.

2. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

Instant replay is not working at this moment, but all your replays are in the media hub.

I did't have an upload fail the last weeks.

3. Thanks for the reply. I'll check out the media hub although I thought I did already. You mean that every lap I've ever run is available to view in the media hub? How long are they stored etc? And yeah I've been doing a lot of the leaderboard competitions and it always fails to upload my times. Especially disappointing when I had a top 15 time in the Vette at Zandvoort :(

4. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

The replays stay there untill you delete them.