Replace default Subaru

Hello.

I only play RBR for 2 weeks, so you can say I'm new at this game. I want to finish the Rally School with gold, but I cannot do it with the default Subaru, so I thought that maybe I can change it to a Focus WRC 2008, for example. The problem is that I can't find any idiots guide on how to do that nor the files needed. Every thing I found was hosted on the BHMotors. Can you please help me?

Thanx in advance,
reneftw

Good point. No idea about getting RS to work if it is like you said, but it really isn't that hard to get under 1:20 in any WRC. Even I am able to get there in an N4 (not to mention the freaks who get to low 10s). This stage feels like home after some practice :).

Well in rallying you have to cut, and not "a bit", but CUT. Of course extreme cutting Ole is talking about is frowned upon in RBR multiplayer (it's considered cheating while online), but going 4 wheels on the road at all times isn't really a good idea :).

I have to be clear about one thing. I do not, under any circumstances cut the track in that extreme way. But that is a reason why some are so fast on that stage. Actually, in many rallies in the Czech plugin, you have to do it to be able to get high in the ranking. That's sad.

But I try to drive with two wheels on the inside of as many corners as possible:)

Actually, in many rallies in the Czech plugin, you have to do it to be able to get high in the ranking. That's sad.

But I try to drive with two wheels on the inside of as many corners as possible:)

I also use the two wheels on track rule for myself. If the ridiculous cutting, that I have seen sometimes, is necessary to compete on-line, then I wouldn't be interested in joining those Leagues. :bad:
I guess we all set our own standards. :rolleyes:

In most leagues theres is indeed one (or two) wheels on the road rule and some replays do get inspected looking for offenders. Luckily there are almost no places to cut like that and a 1:14 is achievable without this (just look at any of Nanamiso's presentations :)).

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.