Renovatio SRD-9c support?

Great addition. I like how it can display the fuel remaining, and also the lap times/split times followed by a red or green LED depending on if you're slower or faster. I haven't been able to get the yellow flag warning to light up even though the icon shows up in the upper left corner of the screen.

It took some trial and error however on where to get the coiled usb cable to attach onto the wheel, without it getting tangled up during turning and interfering with left paddle shifting. It seems the best location for me is directly underneath the base.

But I can now race on a clean screen without the HUD enabled. This thing is pretty awesome. I highly recommend it.

I set mine up with the F1 Progressive RPM lights, with Fuel/Lap time on the left and Speed/Split on the right, the red LED is my fuel warning and green LED is my RPM red zone warning...
How'd you set up the left (and right) leds to display 2 different values? Also, as there's a registration, are there any features missing w/o the license (as it's taking them some time to reply to my registration, though just sent it out few hours ago). And one more thing, when I made my first try with AC and AMS (though not long as my AMS crashes with Dynhud), the horizontal red lines on the led display remain, so it ruins the display of my left (lap times) and right (speed) displays. Perhaps can you send me your sample setup via PM? :) Thanks.

OH! I just did a DIY dashboard project tonight :)

It's not an LED dash, but it uses a 5" capacitive touchscreen that mounts to my wheel via a 3D-printed enclosure. Here's a picture of it:

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-26%20at%204.46.12%20PM.png

The DIY thread is in the iRacing forums, so you can't see the link if you don't have an account, but it was pretty simple. I'd be happy to give you a list of the items I bought plus the 3D files. Basically order the screen, an hdmi and usb cable, and send the 3D files to to be printed online. All in all costed me about $100. Software is whatever you want, but I run Z1 dashboard (about $20)

Much cleaner than ghetto-rigging an android phone.

I must admit though, that SRD-9c is really pretty

Just wondering if Anyone has had a issue with the cable and the Input into the Rear of the Display ?
After about 4 months of use the Cable became bent then started to intermittently work.
I have just bought a new AMBK-9C which is the little PCB that the cable goes into the rear as the cable became quite loose due to the constant turning of the wheel, the Cable would hit the Wheel surrounds behind the paddle shifter and over time bend the cable and wreck the input.

I did buy a 90degree right angle mini cable to use (ebay for $2.95) and it work for some time after, but the damage had been done already. I have said to Renovatio numerous times about this but they are still shipping out the standard cables for the G25/27. Not sure if those on Thrustmaster or Fanatec are having the same issue.

Just a heads up if anyone buys one.
I love the SRD-9C, Love it Can't fault it for what I want it to do, just the cable supplied lets it down.

Link to the cable i bought- http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-Univ...226204?hash=item3390c5fb9c:g:iwgAAOSwFTRTpXwG

Just wondering if Anyone has had a issue with the cable and the Input into the Rear of the Display ?
After about 4 months of use the Cable became bent then started to intermittently work.
I have just bought a new AMBK-9C which is the little PCB that the cable goes into the rear as the cable became quite loose due to the constant turning of the wheel, the Cable would hit the Wheel surrounds behind the paddle shifter and over time bend the cable and wreck the input.

I did buy a 90degree right angle mini cable to use (ebay for $2.95) and it work for some time after, but the damage had been done already. I have said to Renovatio numerous times about this but they are still shipping out the standard cables for the G25/27. Not sure if those on Thrustmaster or Fanatec are having the same issue.

Just a heads up if anyone buys one.
I love the SRD-9C, Love it Can't fault it for what I want it to do, just the cable supplied lets it down.

Link to the cable i bought- http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-Univ...226204?hash=item3390c5fb9c:g:iwgAAOSwFTRTpXwG
For me, that's why I just mount it on top of the wheel base (velcro). If I only knew before buying, I should have just bought the display w/o the mount.

While at it, is there a way to have it automatically read the driven car's RPM range?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back