DiRT Rally Renovatio SRD-9C Problems

Since I bought Dirt Rally in the Steam Halloween sale I've been using the SRD-9C data display without problems: I just activated the plugin, and it worked.
Till it stopped working without me doing anything at all...WTF.. :cry:
I've tried removing the plugin and reinstalling it again, the Renovatio software is the latest version, and doesn't flag any problems when it installs the plugin.
I'm at a loss as to what to try next, could this be a Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problem?
On the other hand: I also have PC2, rF2, R3E, and AMS installed, and they all work faultlessly with the SRD-9C....Thoughts anybody?

Since I bought Dirt Rally in the Steam Halloween sale I've been using the SRD-9C data display without problems: I just activated the plugin, and it worked.
Till it stopped working without me doing anything at all...WTF.. :cry:
I've tried removing the plugin and reinstalling it again, the Renovatio software is the latest version, and doesn't flag any problems when it installs the plugin.
I'm at a loss as to what to try next, could this be a Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problem?
On the other hand: I also have PC2, rF2, R3E, and AMS installed, and they all work faultlessly with the SRD-9C....Thoughts anybody?

I think I've found the problem, if it helps anbody: it seems to be a conflict between Dash Meter Pro and the Renovatio software. They both run fine in DR, just not simultaneously. :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back