Skins Renault RS16 Blue & Yellow edition [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roadkillergr submitted a new resource:

Renault RS16 Blue & Yellow edition - Simply changed the base colors to blue and yellow...

As per Cyberia's request in my "Redone Renault RS16" mod page I decided to make a blue and yellow version of the Renault RS16... I've removed the original "Eurodatcar" and "APL" sponsor logos as I couldn't find high resolution versions on the internets... Please comment if you experience any issues and have fun!

The "Redone Renault RS16" link if you are interested
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/redone-renault-rs16.12652/

Read more about this resource...

Really nice skin ! It's shame because the game immediatly stops when I want to start a race.. But thank you for the skin it is very nice !!
So just tried to do a quick race and I didn't experience any crashes same case with career mode... At this point I would recommend replacing the "Lotus.assetgroup" file with your original one... As in the backup that you have. Try that and post a comment! Thx for the feedback btw!

Roadkillergr updated Renault RS16 Blue & Yellow edition with a new update entry:

Removed the "lotus.assetgroup" file from the mod

On both my mod pages (Redone Renault RS16, Renault RS16 Blue & Yellow edition) I've seen people in the comment section reporting crashes when using the mod... Unfortunately since I don't suffer any issues when using these mods I can't pinpoint what's causing the problem... Basically I'm clutching at straws right now but I do think that there is a good chance that the problem might be caused by the people who replaced their original "Lotus.assetgroup" file with the one included inside the mod...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I still have the problem.. I have reinstalled the original "lotus.assetgroup" file, but the game still crashes.. It's shame
Do you get a warning or does it just crash to desktop? Also, do you run a cracked version of the game because it might be the problem if that's the case... I can't trigger the issue myself on my end so it's somewhat difficult for me to help you right now... I apologise.

Do you get a warning or does it just crash to desktop? Also, do you run a cracked version of the game because it might be the problem if that's the case... I can't trigger the issue myself on my end so it's somewhat difficult for me to help you right now... I apologise.
It just crash to dekstop ! And I've baught the game..
I use a sweet fx with my game, can it be the source of the problem ?

It just crash to dekstop ! And I've baught the game..
I use a sweet fx with my game, can it be the source of the problem ?
It could be but I don't use Sweet FX so I don't really have an opinion... But in all honesty if you've downloaded mods before for F1 2016 and you haven't had any issues while still running Sweet FX it is most likely that the problem is on my end rather than yours... If you're willing to try though it could prove fruitful! Also make sure that your drivers are up to date... If it still doesn't work I'm gonna directly upload the dds files rather than the erp ones so keep me updated!

I tried to remove the sweet FX and the problem is still here ! I also tried to install the mode on my game without any others mods, but it still crash.
So I don't know if the problem comes from me !

I tried to remove the sweet FX and the problem is still here ! I also tried to install the mode on my game without any others mods, but it still crash.
So I don't know if the problem comes from me !
Ok I'm gonna upload the DDS files only... If you don't know how to install them just reply back to me...

Roadkillergr updated Renault RS16 Blue & Yellow edition with a new update entry:

Changes to the DDS formats and 7-ZIP upload instead of winrar

This is my last attempt at fixing the issues that downloaders have encountered with this mod... Quite frankly I don't even know where the problem stems from as I haven't experienced any issues myself and I ran these mods for a significant amount of time in-game without any crashes... If there is no change I'm gonna delete both "Redone Renault RS16" and "Renault RS16 Blue & Yellow edition" and I'm most likely to upload them again once I find the solution (and the problem)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back