Track: Putnam Park
MOD Download: Via Server
Weather: Dry

Time Schedule
19:00 GMT Practice
19:30 GMT Qualification
19:40 GMT Warm-up
19:45 GMT Race (50 minutes)

Click here to see when the event starts in you timezone.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Subscribe to this thread: click here

Notes:
  1. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited in the chat. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
  2. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  3. We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3, download here. Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy friendly way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically, Log in here
  4. Please take into account that rFactor 2 is still in beta stage and that technical problems might occur. If you spot a bug please post a (constructive) report in the dedicated bug forum here.
Sign-up list:
  1. Tiens Van Zyl
  2. Mo Kader
  3. Matt Horst
  4. Stefan Woudenberg
  5. Albert Muller
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
utp:5

I decided shortly to join the race. I had never driven this car track combo. joined 5 ,im before qualy and tested some of my setups. I was 3rd in qualy and stefan had a bad start after that it was a nice battle for 1 st i took over first and after 25 min my girlfriend jamed my gas pedal. I rejoined 4 seconds behind 1st and after 30 min shorty before the pit stop rfactor crashed. A real shame the race was starting to get really interesting

Now I remember why I stopped racing some month ago....

Was running nicely in 3'd managing the tyres. The guys in front was increasing the gap and was quicker and the distance back to 4'th increased, so all was good.
Just after the 30min mark I stopped for fuel...... In pits nothing happened. Went out for another lap and checked the pit menue that it was set right.
Stopped in pits again... But still no fuel.

Race over.
Still to much bugs to be funny

Hope the rest of you hade a great evening

I decided shortly to join the race. I had never driven this car track combo. joined 5 ,im before qualy and tested some of my setups. I was 3rd in qualy and stefan had a bad start after that it was a nice battle for 1 st i took over first and after 25 min my girlfriend jamed my gas pedal. I rejoined 4 seconds behind 1st and after 30 min shorty before the pit stop rfactor crashed. A real shame the race was starting to get really interesting

That's a real shame :( Saw you infront of me and then boom you dissapeared.

Stefan span off and I cought up with him. Passed him, then he passed me etc. Thought we where going to have a nice battle but just could not keep up, pushed too hard and spun out again.

Was alot of fun as always thanks everyone

Joined up about 15mins before quali, with no practice..for a 50min race...that's going to go well isn't it.

Track was good fun, never done this combination before. Wasn't expecting too much for the race. Start was ok, settled into a rythmn in 4th. Began to catch back up with 3rd but a couple of mistakes later I dropped back. In my pitstop, sped into the pitlane after forgetting which button was my pit limiter...oops. Came back in, accidentally took another pitstop. 3rd time lucky, got my drive through done. Almost a lap down on Matt, who was upto 2nd after a couple of drop outs.

Closed down by about 10-15s by the end, including setting fastest lap of the race, but ended up in 3rd. Could of got 2nd if all had gone to plan. Maybe challenged for a win if I had actually practiced and had a setup :)

Had great fun driving tonight. Thanx guys! :)

Got my first pole in my first 1:02 and was surprised that I was fastest! The others must have made a mistake here and there.
Starting from pole was hard as you don't see any lights, so I concentrated on the cars in the mirror to move and lost 2 spots before the first corner.
Went off a million times and on the grass you can't turn or slow down so went from 3rd till 7th within 3 laps with a half lap down to 1st. :p
Had a nice battle with Tiens for a couple of laps and did started making a gap, I could not really get back the gap to Matt smaller. When it was time for my pit stop I wnet a bit wide going for the pit and slammed my car into the barrier... tyres:22 seconds, fuel: 15 seconds....DAMAGE 180 seconds..... Race over. When I got back on track I was 50 seconds behind Tiens and at the finish it was still about 25 seconds. Came in 5th.

Hope to see you guys next time too! :)

Also had a great time tonight :thumbsup:.
Got a good start and after that Frederic started chasing me and I had to work like mad to keep him behind :geek: . Eventually he passed and I chased him for some laps before he had his little issue. From then on I only focused on staying on track and do a quick pitstop...and it went well :)

Fun race tonight as always.Enjoyed chasing Nick around for a wile.Got lucky and stole second.Not my best effort,made to many mistakes on a hard track.Grates to Henrik for such a dominating win.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back