Released Renault espace IV 2.0dCi Initiale

Hi,
since last week i've few HDD problems :s
So i've decided to share some things ;)
So now i've relased this as beta (the interior is not finished and the QLOG shows some errors :p)
You can play with the panoramic (X and V keys) and disable the TC (key a), you can also change colors and interior colors, 2 rims aviable and 2 version of engine choice (173 or 150hp)
I hope you'll like it, and i still have to finish the interior :D
pic :

And link :
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=20544AC3CD258DF7!332

EDIT : Note that the tire tread texture was found on GTApex :) by endo (http://www.gtapex.com/forum/index.php?topic=486.0)

Hmmm.. Car is OK, but I'm disappointed with a one thing. Outside sounds are a bit too loud, and they are not so good for me. I think it will be better if diesel sound will be from your Renault Laguna II or something like that. But the car model is very good - interior is just perfect for me, and I liked panoramic window. Also car.ini and car.shd are very good.

Nice model! Well done. I made a couple of fake shaders to fix the Shader errors, commented out the brake files in car.ini to correct that which fixed those Qlog errors and put a closing bracket at the bottom of that real long views.ini file to fix that Qlog error as well.

I know you will work to get them fixed.

Hmmm.. Car is OK, but I'm disappointed with a one thing. Outside sounds are a bit too loud, and they are not so good for me. I think it will be better if diesel sound will be from your Renault Laguna II or something like that. But the car model is very good - interior is just perfect for me, and I liked panoramic window. Also car.ini and car.shd are very good.
Thanks, about the exterior sounds i'm agree, i'll see if i can record better ones :p

Nice model! Well done. I made a couple of fake shaders to fix the Shader errors, commented out the brake files in car.ini to correct that which fixed those Qlog errors and put a closing bracket at the bottom of that real long views.ini file to fix that Qlog error as well.

I know you will work to get them fixed.
I know about those Qlog error, sure i will delete those unused materials ;)
And still some work there (proper light for exemple :D) but when i'll finnish my exam :)

btw let me ask you guys.
When you put the camera inside the car (with black or brown leather) goes down near gearbox. Don't you see the scene a lot redish?

I know this isn't the right thread, but I didn't find any related to car in question, the Laguna 1.9 Dci, and hopefully it came from the same place as all the other common but secretly fun to drive renaults (and since my mother owns one...).

Anyway, I would just like to get rid of the (2D) instrument panel whenever I don't want it; as it is it's kinda redundant when the 3d panel works perfectly, or in the way when I want to pick a more scenic view. Other cars don't have this problem, but I can't seem to figure out how.

Ctrl+V turns off the HUD. I haven't got this particular vehicle installed but there might also be scripts in scripts/paint/ that put stuff on the screen, if so you can change their extension or copy them to another folder to disable them. .rsx is the source code, .rcx is compiled; I guess you could go in and remove any 'paint' lines by commenting them out (//, same as C)

Figured it out. The fix was different, however; Apparently there was a views.ini that had with and without the 2D display, and the cars.ini wrongly specified the view with the 2D instruments for all the cameras. So I changed the selected view in the interior cameras and it worked beautifully.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back