Released Renault Espace I (1984)

Hi everybody !
I think , it's time to relase it :)

So the car is powered by a 2.0L petrol engine, which produces 160Nm of torque at 3000rpm, the max power is 79kW at 5500rpm.

In the variantes folder you'll find configurateur.bat, you can choose trim level, options, colors and accessoires.
The GTS version is the lowest trim level (first models had only 2, 3 in 1985).

It has :

-front electric windows (you can open/close by using x and v keys)
-hubcap with 13" rims
-no spoiler (so its Cx is 0,34)
-Top of body is not painted
-Standard seat from R11 GTL

Wich the TSE you'll have :

-Front electric windows, but with "confort" mode, one press to open/close
-14" alloy rims
-Spoiler , Cx is 0,32
-Top of body is painted
-Sports seat (!) from R11 TXE

Depending of body, you'll have two different interior colors : sand or grey

Also in accessoires you can choose between roof racks, or two different roof boxes :)
It has working indicators (keys are q for left and e for right, t for hazard), thanks to johnthelemon for letting me use his script :), moving supension and working wipers too :p

I would thank cosmo° for his help with the physics, jeeP for feedback, help and inspiration and all of the member of passion espace club

About No CG version, i'm not sure to make them, and they will be for racer with no_cg versions, not the 6.55

Few pictures :

GTS :

TSE :

And the most important thing , the link !!

http://speedy.sh/AdgQW/renault-espace-i.rar

I hope i've said everything :p

Very nice car to drive Skybh, congratulations ! I think your cars are one of the best car to Racer :)
Thanks ! :)
Good job, it handles well and the scripting is very clever.

Alex Forbin
Thanks, about the scripts :
Indicator is from johnthelemon i just add a fonction to turn them off automaticly when steering
Windows script, i use the rotation fonction and schema from stereo, and the moving fonction is by me :)

It's nice to see a quality release. Everything looks awesome, and handling is ACCURATE. Obviously, this is a minivan, so it's not going to handle well. But it's enjoyable to use.

Great job, skybh! You should have a readme.txt file in the car folder with the info for the windows, and other script actions.

I don't like the handling, it's a bit too stable, can't spin out and I don't like the keys selected for scripts and will try to come up with some better ones. The control/profile.ini file has some that aren't real good either. I'll make up a list of those keys that sholuld be used so there aren't any duplicates.

Great job, skybh! You should have a readme.txt file in the car folder with the info for the windows, and other script actions.

I don't like the handling, it's a bit too stable, can't spin out and I don't like the keys selected for scripts and will try to come up with some better ones. The control/profile.ini file has some that aren't real good either. I'll make up a list of those keys that sholuld be used so there aren't any duplicates.

Thanks, about the readme, this is what i forgot !! :-(
About the keys, i've tried to take the less used key in game :)

I'll make up a list of those keys that sholuld be used so there aren't any duplicates.
It'd be good to have a standard. One thing I've tried on the Aronde is using multiple keys, for example forward+right arrow at the same time opens the right door. Some stuff like manual windows, it might make sense to have it that you press W & up, or W & down, that does what you expect.

Might also be a good idea to include a 'help' key that displays all the key functions the car has, like ctrl+# outputs.

Also the configuration bat file as I don't understand French. It appears to be well written and does a lot of things but I haven't figured out just what they all are but it is the way to go.

I'm a bit late but I just wanted to say, this car is brilliant. It's just so nice to drive a really well made car. Nice job Skybh.

Is there anyway to reprogram the keys for the indicators? I'd like to use my G27 shifter paddles for them.

I'm a bit late but I just wanted to say, this car is brilliant. It's just so nice to drive a really well made car. Nice job Skybh.

Is there anyway to reprogram the keys for the indicators? I'd like to use my G27 shifter paddles for them.

Hi,
Sorry, i think script can only use keyboard buttons :(

for people who don't understand french, here is an english configurator file (i hope my english is good :D )
http://speedy.sh/Y8cPG/configurateur-eng.rar

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back