Renault Clio RS Cup V

Cars Renault Clio RS Cup V 1.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello,
Is there any way to limit the amount of smoke coming off the tires? I don't have this problem with other cars with my current gfx settings.

Thanks
the smoke is CSP thing, I personally tried to fiddle with some values in CM in ParticlesFX but the smoke is still there, if someone knows some CSP config which can reduce smoke for the car I will gladly implement it

Hi Fuzo, great mod, should i drive it with extended physcs enabled or disabled?
If you will enable extended physics you can experience random rear tyre lockups or punctures. It is known CSP bug and it was reported and fix is on the way. But there is nothing special you will gain from the extended physics, except slightly stronger ffb and wet tyres...

@Stones so I found a workaround for the smoke, try to set HEATING_EXTRA to -80 or something similar in CSP/ParticlesFX tab. The slider does not support values below 0 but you can type it manually there. Looks like it's working when I tested it :)

@Stones so I found a workaround for the smoke, try to set HEATING_EXTRA to -80 or something similar in CSP/ParticlesFX tab. The slider does not support values below 0 but you can type it manually there. Looks like it's working when I tested it :)
I have my Extra heating maxed @ 200%. Like to get good smoke on the burnouts off the line. ;)

hola yo el problema que tengo es que no hace nada el coche. Ni acelera, no responde el volante, es como si no detectara mi base, aro y pedalera. Alguna solucion?

Gracias y un saludo

This car set is awesome! well done. my best car in AC. the racing is so close and immersive :)

I do have issue/question, and to be honest i dont think its the cars, however its defiantly more of an issue on these cars.....

I have really bright sun glare of the paint work..... any ideas what's causing this?

This was also present on the previous version.

Thanks again!

Screenshot_asrc_clio_cup_5_ks_nordschleife_7-2-124-21-18-18.jpg

This car set is awesome! well done. my best car in AC. the racing is so close and immersive :)

I do have issue/question, and to be honest i dont think its the cars, however its defiantly more of an issue on these cars.....

I have really bright sun glare of the paint work..... any ideas what's causing this?

This was also present on the previous version.

Thanks again!

View attachment 736528
Those cars are just well polished :D Now seriously. Usually this is a thing of a post process filter which you are using in combination with car's material settings. Clio uses rather standard values for the bodywork material, try to use different PP filter, there are tons of them here on RD.

Here is a question. What kind of rear suspension does Cleo V or BH have? And is there a better way to model that kind of suspension other than DWB type?
It's torsion beam suspension. Don't think that vanilla AC has better options to model it than DWB.

Magnifique travail ! Bravo c'est vraiment un excellent mod et en plus gratuit. Le son du moteur est parfait ! Encore bravo et merci pour la gratuité

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea