1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Renault Clio @ Paula City - Tuesday April 30th 2013

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stefan Woudenberg, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Event Details
    Car: Renault Clio Trophy
    Track: Paula City
    Mod: RACEDEPARTMENT Wk18 Club Mod (updated to v1.1)
    Weather: Dry
    Road condition: Pre-rubbered

Time Schedule
    20:00 GMT Practice
    20:30 GMT Qualification
    20:40 GMT Warm-up
    20:45 GMT Race 30 minutes

Server and Teamspeak password: click here

Sign-up list:

1. Stefan Woudenberg
    2. Kevin Cox
    3. Steve Pearce
    4. Matt Horst
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
  2. Sign me up. :D
  3. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Server is up!
  4. I'm in...
  5. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Guys, the mod has been updated to version 1.1!!!
  6. For whatever reason, everything is loaded from the RD Club Racing WK 18, version 1.1, except the NissanGTR, version 1.1. I know the vehicle is part of the GT World Endurance Championship 1.0 series, however that won't load because the version of the three tracks required are out of date. Version 1.1 of that same series refuses to be recognized by the Mod Manager. So I have no idea what's in that.

I just purchased rFactor2, in it's latest version 198. I thought that this Mod Manager was designed to prevent just this sort of thing from happening. It seems the only thing that's changed from the original version of rFactor, with respect to online racing, is that now you know before you connect that your versions of cars, tracks, etc.,are out of sync. Any ideas?

7. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Bruce, firstly try to uninstall the mods and than re-install them again. The mod manager might "see" the GTR and will be ale to install.
  8. Thanks Stefan, however I've already tried that several times. I even downloaded them from different sources to see if somehow the files got corrupted. No luck. :(

I'm sure when they make the individual tracks and cars available as separate downloads, and not part of a series, this should hopefully solve the issues.
  9. My G25 wheel died, no FFB :( Shifter is lighting up, so there is power, but wheel is not responding.

So, I'm gonna have to skip for tonight. Gutted :cry:
  10. I'm going to have to dissapoint you guys again. Not able to race tonight either.
  11. If its on il race :)
  12. Matt Horst

Matt Horst
    Premium Member

joining if in time.
  13. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

One race to forget. Knowing the track is a plus for good times and there is no space for errors...AT ALL!!! :D
    I was able to drive my fastest lap in the race, but had acouple of tme contact with the concrete walls which made my car uncontrollable... result 2x 300+ seconds in the pit.... BUT at least I got a podium!!! :D

Congrats to Kevin on the win and thanx guys, had a great time on TS! :) :thumbsup:
  14. Yeah track isn't very forgiving if you make a mistake. Shame more didn't turn up but had fun on track and on TS. :D