Cars Renault Clio III RS (phase II) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocasspb submitted a new resource:

Renault Clio III RS (phase II) - Stock Clio RS + "Ringtool" version

Renault Clio III RS (phase II) mod for Assetto Corsa

Includes:
  • three versions of a stock car with exact same physics to reflect different popular styling options for the car.
  • Ringtool - stripped out version with a half roll-cage, adjustable suspension, racing-grade LSD and an option to use slick tyres.

Stock version has been tested by real-world track-addicted Clio owners. We've been trying to make this mod behave as realistic as possible based on the experience...

Read more about this resource...

@Rocasspb
Thanks for this car, really fun to drive.
May I ask you if you can hide the driver's head? In VR the virtual face pops out making it really annoying to drive.
I usually add the following in driver3d.ini when data folder is available
[HIDE_OBJECT_2] NAME=DRIVER:GEO_Driver_FACE

Hi @Rocasspb
First of all THANKS! :)

I've noticed, playing on the fly with a joypad, that the automatic UP shifting is stuck.
The rev counter is at max for many seconds before the gear goes UP.
Probably some RPM numbers to fix in the .ini files.

I've decompressed myself the data.acd file with Quickbms and changing:
[GEARS]
UP=7150 (7350 works OK as well, it's the limit I guess, so better for non-standard cars)
makes things better ;)

Now I'll proceed with the other versions of the car.

p.s.
are there any painted skins for this nice car?

I've decompressed myself the data.acd file with Quickbms and changing:
[GEARS]
UP=7150 (7350 works OK as well, it's the limit I guess, so better for non-standard cars)
makes things better ;)
Thanks for your feedback. Again, we tested it in manual mode only, so this is helpful. To be fixed in upcoming versions.

p.s.
are there any painted skins for this nice car?
We have what we have for now. Two versions in the mod actually represent our real cars, other are done based on standard Clio colors.

Thanks for your feedback. We don't have a VR around so were not aware of the issue. We'll look into that. Does it mean that the helmet will not be visible on replay?

Thanks for your answer.
If you run with screens you'll see the helmet even if you add that line, I just tested it: I added [HIDE_OBJECT_1] NAME=DRIVER:GEO_Driver_FACE to driver3d.ini. In VR I no more had the head popping in, playing with PC monitor I can see the entire driver in replays.

Thanks for your answer.
If you run with screens you'll see the helmet even if you add that line, I just tested it: I added [HIDE_OBJECT_1] NAME=DRIVER:GEO_Driver_FACE to driver3d.ini. In VR I no more had the head popping in, playing with PC monitor I can see the entire driver in replays.
Okay, got it. Thanks for clarification!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back